- Full time
- Santa Cruz, CA or Washington, DC
We're looking for a talented, energetic individual to join our team as a Web Designer in our Santa Cruz, CA or Washington, DC location. Working closely with our Design and Development teams, you'll be responsible for creating and implementing elegant and functional site layouts, user interfaces and assorted digital collateral across the full spectrum of our projects and products.
You must have:
- Has 3+ years experience creating graphics and responsive layouts for the web and mobile
- Is an Adobe Creative Suite expert (particularly Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proficient in coding CSS and HTML
- Is familiar with current web design conventions and style trends
- Can visualize and contribute to high-level design concepts with many 'moving parts'
- Can effectively receive and incorporate feedback/constructive criticism
- Is highly motivated, positive and capable of working independently or as a member of a team
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS templating
- Practical experience with UI/UX design and wireframe prototyping
- JQuery and PHP experience
Is this you? Please send us:
- Your resume
- Your web development portfolio (important: if you are unable to show us code samples or live links to sites you have contributed to, please do not apply for this position)
- Examples of open-source projects you have worked with or contributed code to
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact us to apply
Terra Eclipse Inc. is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA and maintains an office in Washington, DC.
831.607.4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org